Sixth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
[April 28, 2021, Joplin, MO]: Stronghold Data has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2021. The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
This year’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSP research results are particularly impressive. MSP honorees successfully navigated the coronavirus pandemic and grew their managed annual vertical market revenue 25 percent on average. In stark contrast, total small business revenue in the United States fell 27.5 percent from January 2020 through March 2021, according to TrackTheRecovery.org.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2020 and January 2021 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.40 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2020, up from $1.12 billion million in 2019. The surge involved organic growth combined with continued merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and financial services, while MSPs in the legal and not-for-profit sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 3.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2020, up from 2.8 million in 2019.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (58%), Dell Technologies (19%), Cisco Systems (17%), ConnectWise (16%) and Amazon Web Services (14%). Datto, Fortinet, Ingram Micro and Pax8 also earned strong MSP response.
Stronghold Data was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Manufacturing.
“We are grateful to be recognized as one of the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2021 by Channel E2E,” said Stronghold Data CEO James Richards, “Our commitment to our clients and our internal culture are key components for our continual growth. It takes a talented team along with great clients to realize the success we are blessed with at Stronghold Data.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Stronghold Data on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide depend on the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for cybersecurity, automation and revenue-generating technology services – especially amid the coronavirus pandemic.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
Stronghold Data is proud to serve not only the Manufacturing industry, but also Government, Financial Services, Healthcare, Professional Services, and more with our top notch I.T. services and solutions. With over 30 years of business and experience in the I.T. business, we know exactly what our clients need and provide the security and peace of mind they deserve.
As a New Charter Technologies Company, we partner with our sister MSPs from all across the country to learn from and grow the industry. We are also proud to be a 2021 Channel 500 Company in the Security 100 category. We currently have two dedicated service teams, and plan to have a third full team by the end of 2021 to continue to provide quality I.T. services and solutions for years to come.
About Stronghold Data
Stronghold Data is located in Joplin, Missouri, and provides dedicated IT support and complete IT solutions for small to medium-sized businesses in various vertical markets, including manufacturing, financial services, professional services, and more. The team is committed to fostering a positive environment, building long-lasting client relationships, and providing high-quality IT solutions no matter what. Learn more about Stronghold Data.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com